Christmas came and went with the usual pomp and circumstance. We enjoyed the holidays with Reese and loved watching her experience the hoopla for the first time. She is still a bit young, so I think next year will be a ton of fun for us all, when she has grown up a little. In the midst of the holidays, we got new ovens (finally!) installed in our kitchen, I got a new (used) car, and my dear cousin, Alex, got married in Houston.
Work is keeping me super busy right now, as we have started rehearsing for our upcoming musical, "Urinetown". I am feeling pretty sad lately, since I am spending almost no time with sweet baby Reese. She is growing so fast, right before our eyes. I really thought I got a "mama" out of her this morning, but Kevin wasn't convinced. She is crusing all over the furniture and doesn't want to sit still AT ALL anymore. She is keeping us on our toes for sure.
Well sorry folks for the lame blog post, but to make up for it, here is a sampling from our holiday celebrations and the wedding. Happy New Year!!!

Having fun in the photobooth



The lovely bride and groom, Nate & Alex

So glad I have a sister-in-law who can goof off with me!
Opening presents from Sean and Jessie

No comments:
Post a Comment