Friday, May 7, 2010

Happiness

There are many moments in which I find myself totally overwhelmed or stressed by something. There are also many moments that I sit back and relish in how lucky I am and enjoy the pure moment of happiness that is happening. I am having one such moment now as I blog from my phone. Kev and I have just enjoyed a huge Mexican dinner out while we watched Reese, content to drool in her carseat. We are now enjoying a drink on our patio while Kevin smokes a cigar and we watch the dogs run and play in the yard. Music is playing from my phone and the gentle hum of the baby monitor is oh-so-soothing (yes...she is asleep!). It's in these moments that I soak it all in for a deep breath of joy. I wish every moment was so blissful, but then I guess we would not appreciate them as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment