I know most of my posts as of late have to do with Reese, but hey, I'm a proud mama and it's my blog so I can't resist. She has been sleeping so well at night lately. I feel as if all our efforts to put her on a schedule are starting to pay off. She has a great routine during the day and only wakes once during the night to eat. I know many people might consider that "sleeping through the night," but I don't think i'll say that until I have slept through the night. My school year is coming to a close and I am excited to see how she will grow in the summer months. According to the books...by summer's end, she will be rolling over, grasping for objects, laughing and perhaps starting to sit up. I cannot wait. Here is the latest great pic. She wiggles around so much now, that it takes about 50 shots before I get a great, non-blurry smile. Sweet Reese...

No comments:
Post a Comment