

I mean, seriously?!?! Snuggies for adults are bad enough. Just use a blanket, people! (Sorry, no offense to those who love snuggies.) But does your dog really need a snuggie? I laughed out loud in the store when I saw this and had to snap a picture. Sorry for the blur, but notice the back of the box... Judging by the pictures, you can almost hear the commercial: "When your dog is warm and cozy, they will suddenly be able to play backgammon with each other and use remote controls...all because of the snuggie!" That is quite a product if I do say so, and on second thought, maybe I should buy my dogs these snuggies, since it apparently will make them become super dogs! Unfortunately, it looks like it would take about 20 of these dog snuggies sewn together to actually fit one of my dogs. Darn. Guess my poor dogs will have to go snuggie-less this Christmas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment