So Tuesday of this week I finally got to collect on a long-awaited birthday gift. I had asked for Coldplay tickets for my birthday back in February and Kevin did not disappoint. Tuesday night was the concert and it was so great! Coldplay is by far, my favorite band, and this is the third concert that I have been to of theirs. They always deliver a super show. It was the Superpages Center in Dallas and the weather could not have been more wonderful for this time of year. The rain earlier in the week really cooled things off. We had lawn seats and were pretty far away from the stage but that was okay. The place was packed. Thousands of people. Here are some pics and some short video clips from the show.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Viva Coldplay!
So Tuesday of this week I finally got to collect on a long-awaited birthday gift. I had asked for Coldplay tickets for my birthday back in February and Kevin did not disappoint. Tuesday night was the concert and it was so great! Coldplay is by far, my favorite band, and this is the third concert that I have been to of theirs. They always deliver a super show. It was the Superpages Center in Dallas and the weather could not have been more wonderful for this time of year. The rain earlier in the week really cooled things off. We had lawn seats and were pretty far away from the stage but that was okay. The place was packed. Thousands of people. Here are some pics and some short video clips from the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment