Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh Dear

So this morning about 10:30 I left the house to go to my doctor's appointment and then have lunch with Kevin. I left Maddy outside and put Greta in her crate.

Well when I got home a few minutes ago, Greta greeted me at the door! WHAT?!?!? She had somehow knocked the entire metal cage part up and off of the tray to get out of her crate and then proceeded to bring about 5 pairs of my shoes from the bedroom to the living room (no damage done, thank God!) and she made a mess of the couch in our front room. I looked all around and found no "accidents" so that is good I guess, but what am I going to do now!? Now that she knows she can get out of her crate....guess we have to buy a sturdier crate... Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment