Tuesday, March 8, 2011
First party and first steps!
Just a quick blog before I lose track of time to tell you all that we celebrated Reese's birthday this past Saturday with a birthday party. It was a ton of fun with food, family and friends. Reese especially loves the wagon that Mimi and Papa gave her and the miniature sofa chair that Grandma and Grandpa Boneberg gave her. In other news...Reese took her first few wobbly steps last night! First with me and then later with Kevin. I was so glad that she did it for both of us! She was sitting on my lap on the floor, saw a cracker on the coffee table a few feet away, and stood up. She was standing by herself for a good 6-7 seconds and then just put one foot out and then another until she had taken about 3 steps to reach the coffee table. Yay Reese!! I was trying to get video of her doing it again after that, but no luck. Hopefully I'll catch her in action soon. All of Reese's bday part pics are on Facebook if you want to take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment