Reese turned 8 months old on Saturday. I know everyone says it, but I can't believe how time flies. It also seems as if this is somewhat of a magical age for her, because she is learning to do new things nearly every minute, it seems like.
She just started crawling, and it is very slow going, but she is getting there, with each attempt. She is holding her own bottle and talking up a storm. She has just recently learned that saying "da da da da" over and over again gets her a lot of positive attention, so she says it all the time, and very loudly! She is still on stage 2 foods, but as soon as my stock runs out, we are moving up to the 3s. She is very attached to mommy right now, and I think that stranger anxiety has officially set in. My parents were in the for the weekend, and she just would not let them hold her! Mimi wasn't too happy about that, but it will pass. What else...she has clapped her hands together, has done some mimicking, and is sleeping for 10-12 hours a night. She is still not so good at naps, especially at daycare, but I know they're working with her on that one. She also still has a cold. She has been sick since mid-August when she started daycare, but the doc says that is normal.
I am very ready for some more fall-ish weather to appear. It is still way too warm to really feel like fall, and I'm ready to break out the sweaters.
I'll leave you with some recent pics of the family...


No comments:
Post a Comment