So our A/C is FINALLY fixed. Woohoo! We spent five nights over at the in-laws, and I could not be more grateful that we had them to turn to in our time of need. It just made for a hectic week. The drive to and from work every day was around 45 minutes, and I was late to not one, but two school meetings. Thankfully our new freon line was installed yesterday, and hopefully we will never have to deal with that issue ever again...although I'm sure something different will pop up...it always does.
Being back in our own house yesterday made things start to feel a bit back to normal, being back from vacation and settling back in. I am currently trying to conquer the HUGE mound of laundry that has piled up and hopefully I will get to cleaning the dust bunnies in our house this weekend.
On a different note, Reese has caught her first cold! :( She was so sleepy on Wednesday night and didn't have much of an appetite and we were getting worried, although she had no fever. Yesterday she did great at daycare but then came home with a running nose and this pitiful little cough. Last night she was running a slight fever as well, but that seems to be better this morning. All signs point to the new daycare as the culprit, but I actually think that is was the many new relatives that were passing her back and forth in Vegas last week. Poor baby.
Well, that's all for now. Gearing up for the first day of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment