So time sure is flying these days. Reese is already a month old, and growing so much. She hasn't mastered many skills, although I think she is real close to smiling. Sometimes she will smile in her sleep, and I can only assume she is dreaming something sweet.
Our lives are pretty much about baby these days. I made my first "real" venture out of the house alone with the baby today. We went to the bank, to Target, and up to my work to take care of a few things. I felt so proud on the way home that we had done it all with no baby-drama. I was fearful of her starting to scream in the middle of target, but she slept the whole time. Yes! These are the small pleasures I find in life right now. That, and the fact that every few nights she will sleep for a long stretch of 3-4 hours, which right now, feels like a full-nights sleep. She is such a good baby though. I will not complain too much about the lack of sleep. I know it could be a lot worse!
I have to go back to work in about two weeks, and I am already feeling sad about not being at home with her.
That is all on the home front...hope y'all are enjoying your week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment