I am due in ten days. TEN DAYS. This is starting to freak me out a bit, but I am also so anxious to move from this stage to the next. I can't believe how fast the last nine months has gone by. I remember thinking that I would never make it through the end of my nausea-riddled 1st trimester, and now here we are! My brain has been overloaded with so many thoughts lately. Thoughts that I'm sure are totally natural for a first-time mom like myself. Thoughts like: Will I be a good mother? Will I really love her as much as they say I will? Will my relationship with my husband change at all? Is the lack of sleep really that terrible? Am I ready for this responsibility? And the list of questions goes on and on....
Last week my doctor told me to make sure my bag was packed for the hospital because he was predicting she might come a bit early, which I wish now he would never have said because I feel like I am waiting on pins and needles now, even though my due date is still 10 days away.
Until you decide to show your face, sweet little girl...
Meanwhile, these lovely photos should entertain you all...
26 1/2 weeks
31 Weeks
36 Weeks
38 Weeks




No comments:
Post a Comment